Measure An Existing Ring
1. Measure the diameter (mm) of a ring that fits the desired finger
2. Use the Ring Sizing Chart to locate your size
Measure Your Finger
1. Wrap a strip of paper around your finger, just above the knuckle, and mark the point at which the two ends meet
2. Measure the paper from mark to mark to find your ring circumference (mm)
3. Use the Ring Sizing Chart to locate your size
RING SIZING CHART
|RING SIZE||DIAMETER (mm)||CIRCUMFERENCE (mm)|
The average ring size for women is size 7.00; the average ring size for men is size 10.00.
A ring should fit secure enough so that it will never fall off. It should have a loose comfortable fit when sliding it over your knuckle.
We offer one FREE resizing (within 2 full sizes) of your ring within 30 days of the original shipment date. This includes items that have been engraved, though there may be an additional charge for re-engraving. You will also be responsible for any related shipping cost.
If you require a resizing of more than 2 full sizes, or you are beyond the free resizing period, we would still be happy to perform the resize for you, for a reasonable fee.
To have a ring resized, please follow the link to our Request Resizing Form.